Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Stanley Hotel is known for having full body apparitions, sounds flooding the halls, and unusual activity happening in the rooms. I feel that the hotel is haunted because people have gathered plenty of evidence proving that something paranormal is definitly happening. There have been plenty of witnesses to tell their side of the story about there experiences and back it up the evidence gathered by paranormal investigators. On the TV show Ghost Hunters, TAPS was able to experience the same claims that have happened in the hotel and was able to back it up with evidence. I would say that the Stanley Hotel is haunted and I want to go experience some paranormal activity myself. I would say that something paranormal is happening but cant say its haunted until I go and experience it myself




No comments:

Post a Comment